WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Leadership team members will have the unique opportunity to learn their skills alongside the Crossmen Drum Corps. Campers will observe real-life examples of highly motivated rehearsals. Through the wisdom of the Crossmen instructional and design staff, they will leave with a greater understanding of how to best serve the needs of their band!
The camp concludes on Saturday evening with a showcase of skills learned at the Marching Music eXtravaganza! Campers will perform with the Crossmen during the evening of the Marching Music eXtravaganza, when Crossmen debuts their 2020 production. We encourage all band members, parents, educators, and fans of drum corps to come out that evening and watch the best marching arts programs in Texas!
Leadership Camp Fees: $100 All fees are non-refundable upon purchase.
Please note that space is limited and spots fill up fast!
To reserve your spot, fill out the enrollment form below, and pay either in full or pay a non-refundable $50 deposit. If you pay your $50 deposit now, the final payment of $50 is due upon camp check-in, the morning of June 12.
Music Educators - Contact us for group rates!
- Campers receive a camp packet no later than June 1.
- Friday-Saturday, June 12-13 • 9:30am-4:30pm • Blossom Athletic Center, San Antonio, TX
- Campers must eat breakfast before arriving each day. Crossmen Productions provides all camp participants with lunch and dinner.
- Campers should wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, sunglasses, & hat), bring sunscreen and a water bottle.
- Campers will get the opportunity to perform alongside the Crossmen Drum Corps at the Marching Music Extravaganza (MMX).
- Campers will receive a complimentary Experience Day t-shirt (to wear at the MMX) and FREE admission to the MMX event!
- The Marching Music Extravaganza begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $10 each for adults/$5 for children.