WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Drum Majors have the unique opportunity to learn their skills alongside the Crossmen Drum Corps. Campers will observe real-life examples of highly motivated rehearsals and conduct the Crossmen brass section. Through the wisdom of the Crossmen instructional and design staff, they will leave with a greater understanding of how to best serve the needs of their band!
The camp concludes on Friday evening with a Drum Major exhibition showcasing their skills at the Marching Music eXtravaganza! DMX campers will perform with the Crossmen during the evening of the Marching Music eXtravaganza, when Crossmen debut their 2020 production. We encourage all band members, parents, educators, and fans of drum corps to come out that evening and watch the best marching arts programs in Texas!
DMX Experience Fees: $250 ($100 registration • $150 camp fee)All fees are non-refundable upon purchase
Please note that space is limited and spots fill up fast!To reserve your spot, fill out the enrollment form below, and pay either in full or pay a non-refundable $100 deposit. If you pay your $100 deposit now, the final payment of $150 is due upon camp check-in, the morning of June 10.
Music Educators - Contact us for group rates!
- Campers receive a music packet no later than June 1.
- Wednesday-Saturday, June 10-13 • 9:30am-4:30pm • Blossom Athletic Center, San Antonio, TX
- Campers must eat breakfast before arriving each day. Crossmen Productions provides all drum major camp participants with lunch and dinner.
- Campers should wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, sunglasses, & hat), bring sunscreen and a water bottle.
- Campers will get the opportunity to conduct the Crossmen Drum Corps at the Marching Music Extravaganza (MMX).
- Campers will receive a complimentary Experience Day t-shirt (to wear at the MMX) and free admission to the MMX event!
- The Marching Music Extravaganza begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $10 each for adults/$5 for children.