The major mission of the Crossmen Alumni Association is the development of charitable contributions exclusively for the Crossmen World Class Drum Corps. Our secondary mission is the social interaction of Crossmen Alumni marching members, administration, and instructional staff to support and preserve the heritage of the Crossmen.
Membership in the Crossmen Alumni Association is restricted to marching, administrative, and instructional alumni of the corps. Membership requires a $50 fee to be paid annually, or a lifetime membership fee of $500.
QUESTIONS FOR THE CAA AND CROSSMEN
No Fee • Social Member
- New alumni are considered CAA Members after having spent a minimum of one year with one of the Crossmen organizations.
- Purchase a Crossmen Alumni Jacket
- Opportunity to join all exclusive Crossmen social platforms
$50 Gift Per Year
- All the priveleges of a CAA Member
- Provided an ID card and CAA lapel pin
- Participation on the Hall of Fame Committee (as needed)
- 20% off Crossmen Alumni Jacket
- 10% off Crossmen merchandise
- Eligible as a CAA Benefactor after 10 consecutive years
$500 One-Time Gift
- Lifetime Member
- All the privileges of a CAA Member and CAA Constributor
- Considered for a Crossmen Counselor role
- Acknowledgement on the CAA website as a Lifetime Member