Congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming a member of Crossmen Winds!
For information on the WGI Winds activity please visit the WGI Winds FAQ page HERE.
For more information about the audition process, please read the information section below. To register please click on the registration link!
After registering, you are redirected to the Payment Center. Your registration is NOT complete until payment is received.
To attend a Crossmen Winds audition, there will be a one-time audition fee of $100.
November 11, 2018Highlands High School3118 Elgin Ave, San Antonio, TX 78210
November 25, 2018Tejeda Middle School2909 Evans Rd, San Antonio, TX 78259
HOW THE AUDITION PROCESS WORKS
During the audition process, there may be more people auditioning than spots available in the ensemble. We want to keep you informed of the audition process so you can fully enjoy the educational experience being offered and focus on your individual audition.
- Instrumentation is open (but not limited to):
- All applicants must be at least a high school sophomore.
- All those under the age of 18 must have their parents permission to attend.
- Applicants who still have an outstanding balance with another WGI organization may not become a member of the Crossmen until their balance is paid off.
- There is currently no age limit to participate in Crossmen Winds.
- Please make sure to review all the information provided on this page. If you have any additional questions please contact Rico Gomez at Rico@Crossmen.org.
- Once you are ready, go ahead and visit our REGISTRATION page to register for an audition.
- To attend an audition, you are required to pay a one time $100 registration fee. Once you have paid your fee, you will receive all necessary audition materials and a camp packet. To make a payment, please visit our PAYMENT CENTER.
ENJOY THE CROSSMEN EXPERIENCE!
Remember, this is all about the experience! Have fun and perform!
- Attend the audition camp and enjoy your time! Come prepared with the materials sent to you, have a positive attitude, meet new people, and take in as much information as you can during the audition.
- First rehearsals will take place December 7 - 9 and December 28 - 30.
- With the exception of a few weekends and holidays, rehearsal will be every Saturday and Sunday between the months of January - April. A full rehearsal schedule will be available once the audition process is completed.
- Your attendance at rehearsal is mandatory! If you have a school or performance conflict please let us know well in advance. Please make sure you come prepared and ready to learn!
BECOMING A CROSSMEN WINDS MEMBER...
- If you receive a contract, please sign and return all forms immediately!
- A $250 non-refundable tuition payment is due at the first rehearsal. Information on tuition is provided below in our fees section.
- Attend every weekend rehearsal!
FEES & TUITION
As stated above, there is a one-time $100 Audition Fee.
All tuition and fees will go directly to the operations and travel of the ensemble. Fees and payment plans for the 2019 will be available soon. Our reference, our fee for the 2018 season, was $1,450. This fee helps provide the following for the members of the ensemble:
- There is a $50 "Early Bird" Discount if the total amount is paid by December 31, 2018
- World Class instructional staff.
- Costs related to rehearsal facility reservation.
- Any uniform and costume related costs.
- Travel to and from the DALLAS and HOUSTON WGI regionals as well as WGI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Dayton, OH!
- All fees are non-refundable once a contract has been offered. Partial fee refunds are available to members needing to terminate their contract due to injury.
- Payments can be made via cash, check, and credit card at a camp or online.