Congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming a member of Crossmen Winds!
For information on the WGI Winds activity please visit the WGI Winds FAQ page HERE.
For more information about the audition process please read the information section below. To begin your journey and register please click the registration link below!
After registering, you are redirected to the Payment Center. Your registration is NOT complete until payment is received.
To attend a Crossmen Winds audition there will be a one-time audition fee of $100.
October 9th & 16th - San Antonio, TX
HOW THE AUDITION PROCESS WORKS
During the audition process, there may be more people auditioning than spots available in the ensemble. To keep your mind at ease, we want to keep you informed of the audition process so you can fully enjoy the educational experience being offered and concentrate on your audition.
- The instrumentation list for the 2017 season can be found on the instrument drop down menu on the REGISTRATION PAGE.
- All applicants must be at least a high school sophomore.
- All those under the age of 18 must have their parents permission to attend.
- Applicants who still have an outstanding balance with another WGI organization may not become a member of Crossmen until their balance is paid off.
- There is currently no age limit to participate in Crossmen Winds.
- Please make sure to review all the information provided on this page. If you have any additional questions please contact Rico Gomez at Rico@Crossmen.org
- Once you are ready, go ahead and visit our REGISTRATION page to register for a camp.
- To attend an audition camp you are required to pay a $100 audition fee. Once you have paid your audition fee, you will receive all necessary audition materials and a camp packet. To make a payment please visit our PAYMENT CENTER.
ENJOY THE CROSSMEN EXPERIENCE!
Remember, this is all about the experience! Have fun and perform!
- Attend the camp and enjoy your time! Come prepared with material that was sent to you, have a positive attitude, meet new people, and take in as much information as you can during the weekend.
- There may be a limited number of introductory rehearsals during the weekends between the months of November - January.
- With the exception of a few weekends and holidays, rehearsal will be every Saturday and Sunday between the months of January - April. A full rehearsal schedule will be available once the audition process is completed.
- Your attendance at rehearsal is very important! A lot of information will be reviewed during these weekends. If you have a school or performance conflict please let us know well in advance. Please make sure you come prepared and ready to learn!
BECOMING A CROSSMEN MEMBER...
- If you receive a contract, please sign and return all forms immediately!
- Make sure to begin paying your tuition! Information on tuition is provided below in our fees section.
- Attend every weekend rehearsal!
FEES & TUITION
As stated above, there will be a one-time $100 Audition Fee.
All tuition and fees will go directly to the operations of the ensemble. For the 2017 season, there will be a flat rate fee of $1,350. This fee helps provide the following for the members of the ensemble:
- Member tuition must be paid in full by February 15, 2017
- World Class instructional staff
- Costs related to rehearsal facility reservation.
- Any uniform and costume related costs.
- Travel to and from the Dallas, TX and Houston, TX WGI regionals and also WGI World Championships in Dayton, OH!
- There is a $50 "Early Bird" Discount if the total amount is paid by January 15, 2017
- All fees are non-refundable once a contract has been offered. Partial fee refunds are available to members needing to terminate their contract due to injury.
- Payments can be made via cash, check, and credit card at a camp or online.