Crossmen eXperience Day 2017!Come eXperience Crossmen on June 16, 2017! The eXperience day camp is open to ALL middle school and high school students. All brass, woodwind, battery percussion, and color guard performers are invited!
Taking place at Heroes Stadium in San Antonio, students enrolled in the eXperience Day Camp will rehearse and perform with the Crossmen Drum Corps! Current and aspiring marching band students will learn fundamentals and music from Crossmen instructors and will perform with the corps Friday night at the Marching Music eXtravaganza!
What You Will Learn:
While the performance opportunity with the Crossmen is unforgettable, attendees eXperience so much more! Each student learns the important fundamentals involved in creating a high level of performance such as: creating a balanced and musical sound at all dynamic levels, the best ways to approach playing while moving, etc. all while "living the life" of a Crossmen member for the afternoon. In addition to receiving instruction from our world class caption heads and staff, campers get to meet other marching band students from around the state and from a variety of backgrounds. They have the opportunity to interact and share their ideas and love for drum corps!
In addition, eXperience Day Camp attendees perform with the Crossmen during the evening of the Marching Music eXtravaganza (June 16th), when Crossmen debut their 2017 production. We encourage all band members, parents, educators, and fans of drum corps to come out that evening and watch the best marching arts programs in Texas!
Registration fee: $45
Group Registration fee: $35 (10 or more students per school)
- Check-in begins at 12:00 PM and the eXperience ends with an evening performance at the Marching Music eXtravaganza (MMX!).
- Campers need to eat lunch before arriving. Crossmen Productions provides all camp participants with dinner.
- The Marching Music eXtravaganza begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $10 each for adults/$5 for children (Camp participants receive free admission).
- Attendees should wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, camp, sunglasses, & hat), bring sunscreen and a water bottle.
- Bring your own instrument for brass, woodwinds, and battery percussion. Guard should bring their own flag and/or rifle.
- Campers will get one free eXperience Day T-shirt and free admission to the MMX event!
- If you have any questions about the eXperience Day camp, please email Assistant Director, Joel Moody at email@example.com
NOTE: All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
If you have already registered and would like to pay for your camp fee please follow this link.