Join the Crossmen Alumni Association!
The major mission of the Crossmen Alumni Association is the development of charitable contributions exclusively for the Crossmen World Class Drum Corps. Our secondary mission is the social interaction of Crossmen Alumni marching members, administration, and instructional staff to support and preserve the heritage of the Crossmen.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES!
Membership in the Crossmen Alumni Association is restricted to marching, administrative, and instructional alumni of the corps.
Membership will require a $25 fee to be paid annually, or a lifetime membership fee of $300. Membership will require a $25 fee to be paid annually, or a lifetime membership fee of $300.
There are two renewal periods for members in good standing, May and November. Those who renew their CAA membership between December and May will receive an ID card with a May expiration date.
JOIN BY MAIL:
- A Crossmen Alumni Association membership ID card.
- Invitation to special CAA and Crossmen events.
- CAA lapel pin.
- The priviledge of purchasing an official Crossmen Alumni jacket.
- 10% discount at the Crossmen Souvie booth (with valid ID)
- Lifetime members receive a laminated card, a lapel pin, and exclusive VIP patch.
Send checks to the Crossmen Alumni Association, P.O. Box 507, Exton, PA 19341